Main Street Town Centre History Scratch

<< Back to History Scratch

Click and drag to reveal what the MainStreet Town Centre looked like in history.


This building was built as a livery stable in 1909 by Frank Morris at the corner of Main Street and Burnett Avenue. This is the only pitched roof building on Main Street and was used to store hay. The building to the left is the Ames Auto Garage built in 1913 and is a great example of Main Street evolving with changing technology. 

 

 

This page was created from support from Marrs Wealth Management

marrs logo.jpg