Marrs Wealth Management/McFarland Clinic History Scratch

<< Back to History Scratch

Click and drag to reveal what the Marrs Wealth Management buildling at 313 5th Street looked like in history.


 Guy E. McFarland founded the McFarland Clinic in 1924. His first building was built on this site at 313 5th Street in 1938.  In 1951, he and his sons expanded the original one-story building to the structure that stands today. It was eventually bought by the Ames Tribune before Marrs Weath Management aquired the building. Marrs Weath Management recieved the 2014 Historical Preservation award for their renovation of the building.

 

 

This page was created from support from Marrs Wealth Management

marrs logo.jpg