The original Beardshear School located at 9th and Carroll was constructed
This view shows the 1923 addition at the rear of the building.
View early images of Beardshear School.
First through sixth grade classes are pictured at front entrance on south side of Beardshear school building in 1916. Clint Adams is the fourth boy from left in front row. (Farwell T. Brown Photographic Archive)
Mr. Sellers, Beardshear custodian in the 1920's
1923 photo of construction crew working on Beardshear School
Francis Emery is in the center, holding a hammer.
First floor plan from a blueprint printed at the time of the proposed
The 1923 double classroom addition is the portion seen at left.
The second floor featured a similar layout.
1925 Beardshear third and fourth grade girls
1925 Beardshear third and fourth grade boys