200 Block of Main Street History Scratch

<< Back to History Scratch     

Click and drag to reveal what Main Street looked like in history.

In 1910, Onondaga Street was changed to Main Street. The American Legion Building in the center of the photo was previously an Oddfellows Temple. The Original temple on that site burned down in 1917 and was replaced with the structure we recoginize today.



This page was created from support from Marrs Wealth Management

marrs logo.jpg